1. In case you miss a call, drop a message as soon as possible if
you’re unable to call back.
2. Pay back borrowed money as soon as possible no matter how
little the amount is. Don’t assume that they don’t need it, and never make them ask you for it.
3. Turn the volume down when you’re watching video, playing
music or playing a game on your phone in a public place or, better
yet, use headphones.
4. Don’t press your phone or use headphones when someone is having a conversation with you.
Unplug the headsets from your ears even if nothing is playing
and give them your undivided attention.
5. When using someone else’s phone or computer, don’t go
through their stuff without permission.
6. Always leave the last piece of meat for the person who bought
it unless they insist they won’t eat it.
7. Don’t use loudspeaker of the phone to have a two person conversation
unless you are unable to hold the phone.
8. When someone else cooks for you, offer to help clean the kitchen.
9. If you stay the night at someone’s house, make the bed or fold the blankets when you
10. Don’t let your arguments escalate in public. Find some place else to continue arguing where others won’t feel uncomfortable or interested.
11. If you ask your friends for help with some house work, feed
them as payment.
12. When someone buys you food or coffee, try to return the favour within a week (if you can).
13. When you borrow someone’s car, fill up the tank as a way of
saying ‘thank you.’
14. Don’t pick up a call while you are engaged in conversation
without excusing yourself.
15. Make sure you don’t forget to return that book you borrowed.
16. When someone gives you a gift, no matter how small it is or
the way it was presented, even if
it isn’t up to your expectation, just say ‘Thank You.’
17. When you have someone older than you who is friendly and makes himself free with you, speak to them with respect.
18. Don’t feel too big to be corrected or reject good advice
because you feel it’s your life… Life is a ring; the next blow can