TO ALL MEDIA
SUNDAY 17TH JULY 2016
The youth wing of the NDC in the YILO KROBO CONSTITUENCY is by this release disclaiming and debunking a press release issued by a group which call themselves ‘ DISAPPOINTED YOUTH OF NDC CROSS OVER TO NPP IN THE THREE KROBO CONSTITUENCIES’ claiming to have defected from the NDC simply because they have not seen any developmental project captured in the green book apart from the Odumase-Oterkpolu road as far as kroboland is concerned.
We first of all wish to set the records straight by highlighting some of the monumental projects executed by the NDC government in recent years.
1.The construction of somanya town roads which is near completion.
2. Connection of about 123 communities to the national grid only in the yilo krobo constituency.
3. Expansion of the kpong water project in the lower manya constituency.
4. Two community day senior high schools being built at Apesewa and Oborpa in the yilo krobo and lower manya constituencies respectively.
5. The university of environment and sustainable development in Somanya which law has been passed by parliament and awaiting the sod cutting ceremony by his excellency the president for actual works to begin.
6. Rehabilitation of klo-agogo-nsutawa road
7. Construction of a bridge across the popose river.
8. Rehabilitation of Bosotwi-Akpamu-Akpo-Akorwu road.
9. Rehabilitation of klo-agogo –Opersika road.
10. An ultra-modern ICT laboratory for nkurakan M/A basic school. Funded by the MP for yilo krobo constituency.
11. Akpo presbyterian basic school.
It is worthy to note that apart from the kpong water expansion project and one of the community day shs in the lower manya constituency, all the above-mentioned projects are in the yilo krobo constituency alone.
All of these attest to the fact that,there are several other developmental projects across the three constituencies in kroboland and so the NDC government cares much and hasn’t neglected the good people of kroboland.
In fact we have had our fair share of the the national cake and we are very much grateful to his excellency the president and the NDC government.
We therefore entreat the general public ,especially krobos to disregard and debunk the issues raised by this so-called group who claim have defected from the NDC since our checks from the three constituencies revealed that there exist no such group.
We sincerely believe that this is an attempt by the NPP and its cohorts and abettors in the three constituencies to insight krobos against the NDC and to discredit the good works done and great achievements by the John Mahana led NDC government.
We have no doubt that the NPP looking at the great defeat hunging around their neck and glaring at them have no other option than to adopt these act of intellectual dishonesty,deception and propaganda to throw dust into the eyes of the good people of kroboland.
We therefore want to seize this opportunity to call on all well-meaning krobos to solidly rally behind his excellency the president and the NDC and vote massively for the party to retain power in the upcoming November elections for the government to continue to bring development to kroboland.
Long live the ndc!
Long live krobos!!
Long live Ghana!!!
Eye zu! Eye za!
Eye za! Eye zu!
Desmond D Tetteh
(NDC youth secretary )
Yilo krobo constituency.