THE STRONG PILLARS OF MAHAMA!!!
We note with dismay and utter disappointment in some of the leadership of THE GREAT NDC as well as some Government appointees in the Ashanti Region. It is very unfortunate to say the least that most of the Regional executive of the GREAT NDC donot and have not committed themselves to the course of winning the election for the Party, NDC come 2016 and we want to state here that we the STRONG PILLARS OF MAHAMA will not sit down for any selfish leadership to plunch the party into opposition.
If they have amassed enough wealth to last them while the party goes into opposition, we wish to assure them that we will not allow them to enjoy what ever booty they have amassed since we shall force them to vomit it all.
Since the GREAT NDC is a mass party. we would not allow few unscrupulus leaders and government appointees to use their actions and inactions to drag the good gains of the party into the ditch.
WE WILL MATCH THEM BOOT FOR BOOT!
We want to register our displeasure in the following unfortunate behaviours that we have recorded over the period since these leaders were elected.
1. Leadership has neglected the grassroot supporters. Party supporters in the Region have been abondoned to their fate after they were promised heavens during the last party based campaign period. This is a very glooming picture which is likely to affect the fortunes of the party going into the general elections.
2. Leadership are only engaged in radio politics which in fact, we can categorically state that it is not yeiding any impact so far as winning additional votes is concerned in the Region. Leadership must reach out to the communities and identify the problems of the youth rather than sitting on radio programmes.
3. In events where important information has to be shared or relayed with or to leadership in the Region in order to take proactive measures towards solving them, leaders shun the phone calls of grassroot supporters and in some instances leadership cant be located in their offices. The party office is virtually empty in most cases.
4. Leadership is denying grassroot supporters what they are due (slots by way of jobs etc
5. Leadership persistently potray good pictures to HIS Excellency JDM whenever he pays visit to the region but go to sleep when the president is gone. This we find very unfortunate.
7. Party PCs in the strong holds of the opposition hv neglected supporters for what seems like they hv already conceaded defeat to the opposition.
8. Chairmen who hv remained dormart for a long time are now driving in campaign vehicles attracting the anger of grass root supporters.
9. Long standing disputes among some party leadership in the Regoin making it difficult to attract floating voters.
10. Non payment of fees to party polling agents and party tasks forces among other pertinent issues are the challenges that confront us going into the campaign for election 2016.
11. Total Neglect of some TEIN institutions especially when it comes to organization of programmes for TEIN members. This has led to the collapse of some TEIN groups in some tertiary institutions in the Region.
12. Total neglect of the Zongo communities where the party derives its massive support in the Region.
Various platforms on social media are boiling with many of the youth issuing threats and venting their anger on party leadership but party leaders on these platforms will not listen.
We wish to reiterate that the strong STRONG PILLARS OF MAHAMA is s double edged SWORD. We stand for the truth and only the truth.
We will not spare any body who drags the name of the party into disrepute let alone send the party into opposition. This applies to leadership in the ASHANTI REGION AND BEYOND.
We shall NAME and SHAME leaders who are selfish and corrupt without fear or favour. THE PRESIDENT DESERVES BETTER!
We want to state emphantically that there are more than 2000000 (2 million) NDC supporters in the Ashanti Region yet the behaviour of selfish party leaders and government appointee have driven party supporters into the wilderness.
We are ready to bring back our aggreved brothers and sisters but wish to caution the party leadership to be up and doing since we will not sit down for anybody to ruin the gains that His Excellency John Dramani Mahama has made and continue to make.
We believe HIS Excellency JDM deserves a second term as the PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF GHANA.
We are by this press release urging all teaming grass root supporters of THE GREAT NDC to come out in their numbers and campaingn for His Excellency Jonh Dramani Mahama, the ONLY PRESIDENT we know in Ghana.
As the campaign kick start, we want to urge the rank and file of the party to preach peace and togetherness. All grassroot supporters should support the course of the party.
We are ONE BIG FAMILY. OUR ULTIMATE AIM IS TO UNITE GHANA AND BRING DEVELOPMENT TO THE GHANAIAN PEOPLE.
GHANA CAN MAKE IT WITH PRESIDENT JOHN DRAMANI MAHAMA!
OPERATION 2 MILLION VOTES FOR JDM IN THE A/R IS OUR TARGET AND INSHA ALLAH, WE SHALL DO IT TOGETHER.
Long live THE STRONG PILLARS OF MAHAMA!
Long live THE GRAT NDC!!
Long live HIS EXCELLENCY JOHN DRAMANI MAHAMA!!!
Long live GHANA!!!!
STRONG PILLARS: GYE NYAME!
Assem Humphrey Darkeh
(National Communications Director) 0201439529
Nana Kwame Duah