CAUSES OF CHEMICAL FOOD POISONING
1. Using chemicals to preserve foods or as
2. Drinking contaminated water.
3. Eating food mixed with rat poison.
4. Spraying crops with pesticides
5. Storing acidic foods in copper containers.
6. Cooking food in poor quality enamel or
WAYS OF PREVENTING BACTERIAL FOOD
1. Cover food very well.
2. Obtain food from a reliable source.
3. Store fresh away from raw meat.
4. Wash hand very well before touching food.
5. Wash raw foods before using.
6. Use different cutting board for different
7. Clean kitchen thoroughly and frequently.